Best Player Props for Dan Arnold: Week 1 Carolina Panthers vs. New York Jets
Dan Arnold will have several player prop bet markets available when he hits the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
Arnold and the Carolina Panthers (0-0) take the field against the New York Jets (0-0) in Week 1 at Bank of America Stadium.
Player Props for Dan Arnold
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Dan Arnold’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Arnold Season Stats
- Last season Arnold caught 31 passes on 45 targets for 438 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 27.4 yards per game.
- Last year he was 131st among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 173.
Player Performance vs. New York
- Four players racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against New York last season.
- 14 players hauled in a touchdown against the Jets last season.
- Only two players hauled in more than one touchdown pass against New York last year.
New York Jets Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||287.2 (29)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.6 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||112.0 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (6)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||387.6 (24)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (21)|
|Points/Game Allowed||28.6 (26)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!