Best Player Props for Damien Williams: Week 6 Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers
Sportsbooks have installed plenty of player prop bets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Damien Williams, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX.
NFC North opponents meet in Week 6 when Williams and the Chicago Bears (3-2) take on the Green Bay Packers (4-1) at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
Player Props for Damien Williams
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Damien Williams’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Williams Season Stats
- Williams has taken 32 carries for 137 yards (27.4 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Williams ranks 62nd in rushing yards after contact this season with 25, thanks in part to two broken tackles.
- And he has caught 10 passes for 61 yards (12.2 per game).
- This season, he ranks 115th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 69.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s eight touchdowns on offense this season, or 25.0%.
Williams’ Notable Teammates
- This year, Justin Fields has collected 458 passing yards (91.6 yards per game) while going 37-for-72 (51.4% completion percentage) and throwing one touchdown and two interceptions. He has tacked on 59 rushing yards on 20 carries with one touchdown, averaging 11.8 yards per game.
- David Montgomery has 309 yards on 69 carries (61.8 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Darnell Mooney has 20 catches for 261 yards this year. He has been targeted 31 times and averages 52.2 receiving yards per game.
- Allen Robinson II is averaging 36.2 yards per game, racking up 17 receptions (29 targets) for 181 yards and one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Green Bay
- The Packers have given up more than 100 yards on the ground to just one player this season.
- Green Bay has allowed at least one rushing touchdown to three players this season.
- The Packers haven’t given up more than one rushing touchdown to any opposing players this season.
Green Bay Packers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||233.4 (9)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||102.2 (11)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (15)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||322.6 (6)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (7)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.4 (19)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.