Best Player Props for Damien Harris: Week 1 New England Patriots vs. Miami Dolphins
There will be player prop bets available for Damien Harris ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS.
Harris’ New England Patriots (0-0) and the Miami Dolphins (0-0) play in a Week 1 matchup between AFC East foes at Gillette Stadium.
Player Props for Damien Harris
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Damien Harris’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Harris Season Stats
- A season ago Harris picked up 691 rushing yards (57.6 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Harris stayed on his feet for 262 rushing yards after contact last year, 35th in the league.
- Last year Harris took 137 attempts for 691 rushing yards (57.6 per game) and scored two touchdowns.
- Last year he was 286th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 55.
- He accounted for 6.2% of his team’s 32 offensive touchdowns last year, with two total.
Player Performance vs. Miami
- The Dolphins allowed more than 100 yards on the ground to only one player last season.
- Miami allowed 14 players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them last season.
- The Dolphins allowed just one player to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them last year.
Miami Dolphins Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||273.3 (27)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.0 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||116.4 (16)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||367.9 (20)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.1 (5)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.