Best Player Props for Dalvin Cook: Week 5 Minnesota Vikings vs. Detroit Lions
Dalvin Cook will have several player prop bet markets available when he suits up on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
NFC North foes meet in Week 5 when Cook and the Minnesota Vikings (1-3) square off against the Detroit Lions (0-4) at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Player Props for Dalvin Cook
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Dalvin Cook’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Cook Season Stats
- Minnesota’s top rusher, Cook, has rushed 51 times for 226 yards (56.5 per game), with one touchdown.
- Cook has racked up 90 rushing yards after contact, which is 10th among qualified runners.
- He also has 10 receptions for 70 yards (17.5 per game).
- He ranks 68th in the NFL with 83 total yards after the catch.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 10.0% of his team’s 10 offensive TDs.
Cook’s Notable Teammates
- Kirk Cousins has thrown for 1,121 yards while completing 68.8% of his throws (108-of-157), with nine touchdowns and one interception (280.3 yards per game).
- So far this year Alexander Mattison has put up 145 yards on 40 carries (36.3 ypg). Mattison also shows up the passing game, catching eight passes for 80 (20.0 ypg).
- Justin Jefferson has 26 catches for 338 yards and three touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 37 times and put up 84.5 receiving yards per game.
- Adam Thielen has racked up 227 yards on 24 receptions with four touchdowns, averaging 56.8 yards per game on 34 targets.
Player Performance vs. Detroit
- The Lions defense hasn’t allowed a player to amass more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Three players have rushed for at least a touchdown against Detroit this season.
- The Lions haven’t allowed an opposing player to score two or more rushing touchdowns against them this season.
Detroit Lions Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||267.5 (15)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||10.6 (32)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||132.8 (24)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (18)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||381.3 (21)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.9 (31)|
|Points/Game Allowed||29.8 (29)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.