Best Player Props for Dalton Schultz: Week 4 Dallas Cowboys vs. Carolina Panthers
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Dalton Schultz and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Schultz’s Dallas Cowboys (2-1) and the Carolina Panthers (3-0) take the field in Week 4 at AT&T Stadium.
Player Props for Dalton Schultz
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Dalton Schultz’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Schultz Season Stats
- Schultz has amassed 143 yards (on 14 grabs) and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 15 times, and is putting up 47.7 yards per game.
- This season, he ranks 65th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 82.
- He has scored two combined touchdowns this season, 20.0% of his team’s 10 offensive TDs.
Schultz’s Notable Teammates
- Dak Prescott leads his team with 878 passing yards (292.7 per game) and has a 77.5% completion percentage (86-of-111), throwing six touchdown passes and two interceptions.
- Ezekiel Elliott has run for 199 yards on 44 carries (66.3 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has seven catches for 53 yards (17.7 per game).
- CeeDee Lamb’s stat line this year shows 18 catches for 251 yards and one touchdown. He averages 83.7 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 27 times.
Player Performance vs. Carolina
- One player has racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Carolina this season.
- The Panthers have given up a touchdown pass to three players this season.
- Carolina hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch more than one touchdown pass against it this season.
Carolina Panthers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||179.0 (1)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.2 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||45.0 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||2.6 (1)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||191.0 (1)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.4 (1)|
|Points/Game Allowed||10.0 (2)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.