Best Player Props for Dallas Goedert: Week 1 Philadelphia Eagles vs. Atlanta Falcons
Bookmakers have posted plenty of player prop betting options for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Dallas Goedert, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX.
Goedert and the Philadelphia Eagles (0-0) play the Atlanta Falcons (0-0) in Week 1 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Player Props for Dallas Goedert
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Dallas Goedert’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Goedert Season Stats
- Goedert also contributed with 524 receiving yards on 46 catches and three touchdowns last season. He was targeted 65 times and averaged 43.7 yards per game.
- Last season he was 103rd among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 206.
- He accounted for three of his team’s 38 touchdowns on offense last season, or 7.9%.
Player Performance vs. Atlanta
- Atlanta allowed over 100 receiving yards to 13 players last season.
- The Falcons allowed 24 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Only three players caught more than one touchdown pass against Atlanta last year.
Atlanta Falcons Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||307.4 (32)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.9 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||104.8 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||398.4 (29)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (29)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.9 (19)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!