Best Player Props for Dak Prescott: Week 6 Dallas Cowboys vs. New England Patriots
Before placing any wagers on Dak Prescott’s player prop bet markets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Prescott’s Dallas Cowboys (4-1) and the New England Patriots (2-3) square off in Week 6 at Gillette Stadium.
Player Props for Dak Prescott
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Dak Prescott’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Prescott Season Stats
- Prescott has passed for 1,368 yards (273.6 per game) while completing 73.9% of his passes (122-for-165), with 13 touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Prescott has racked up 711 air yards on completed passes, which ranks 14th in the NFL.
- He’s also figured in the ground game, with 60 rushing yards (12.0 ypg) on 19 carries.
- Prescott has racked up 11 rushing yards after contact.
- He has accounted for 68.4% of his team’s 19 offensive touchdowns this season, with 13 total.
Prescott’s Notable Teammates
- Ezekiel Elliott has rushed for 452 yards on 85 carries (90.4 yards per game), with five rushing touchdowns this year.
- CeeDee Lamb has been targeted 38 times and tacked on 348 yards (on 24 catches) with two touchdowns.
- This season Amari Cooper has hauled in 25 passes on 35 targets for 318 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 63.6 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. New England
- No quarterbacks have registered more than 300 passing yards in a game against New England this season.
- New England has given up at least two touchdown passes to only one opposing quarterback this season.
- The Patriots haven’t allowed a player to throw more than two touchdowns against them in a game this season.
New England Patriots Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||224.2 (6)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||111.0 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.8 (6)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||317.6 (5)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (6)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.4 (5)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!