Best Player Props for Dak Prescott: Week 5 Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants
There will be player prop bet markets available for Dak Prescott before he hits the field for NFL action on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX.
Prescott and the Dallas Cowboys (3-1) are set for an NFC East matchup in Week 5 with the New York Giants (1-3) at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Player Props for Dak Prescott
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Dak Prescott’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Prescott Season Stats
- Prescott has passed for 1,066 yards (266.5 per game) while completing 75.2% of his passes (100-for-133), with 10 touchdowns and two interceptions.
- So far this season, Prescott is 15th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 514.
- He has added 54 rushing yards (13.5 ypg) on 17 carries.
- Prescott has stayed on his feet for 11 rushing yards after contact this season.
- He has accounted for 10 of his team’s 15 touchdowns on offense this season, or 66.7%.
Prescott’s Notable Teammates
- Ezekiel Elliott has rushed for 342 yards on 64 carries (85.5 yards per game), with four touchdowns on the ground this year.
- CeeDee Lamb has 20 catches for 264 yards with one touchdown this year. He has been targeted 32 times and averages 66.0 receiving yards per game.
- Amari Cooper has 258 receiving yards on 22 receptions (29 targets), including three touchdowns, for an average of 64.5 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. New York
- New York has allowed one player to rack up more than 300 passing yards in a game this season.
- One player have thrown for two or more touchdowns in a game against New York this season.
- The Giants haven’t given up more than two passing touchdowns to an opposing quarterback this season.
New York Giants Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||269.5 (19)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.5 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||122.8 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (20)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||382.0 (22)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (20)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.8 (15)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.