Best Player Props for Dak Prescott: Week 4 Dallas Cowboys vs. Carolina Panthers
Oddsmakers have listed plenty of player prop bets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Dak Prescott, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX.
Prescott’s Dallas Cowboys (2-1) and the Carolina Panthers (3-0) hit the field in a Week 4 matchup from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Player Props for Dak Prescott
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Dak Prescott’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Prescott Season Stats
- Prescott leads Dallas with 878 passing yards (292.7 per game) and has a 77.5% completion percentage this year (86-of-111) while throwing six touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Prescott ranks sixth in the NFL with 412 air yards on completed passes this season.
- He has tacked on 19 rushing yards on 13 carries, averaging 6.3 yards per game.
- He has accounted for six of his team’s 10 touchdowns on offense this season, or 60.0%.
Prescott’s Notable Teammates
- Ezekiel Elliott has run for 199 yards on 44 carries (66.3 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has seven catches for 53 yards (17.7 per game).
- CeeDee Lamb has been targeted 27 times and chipped in with 251 yards (on 18 catches) with one touchdown.
- Amari Cooper has 189 receiving yards on 19 receptions (25 targets), including two touchdowns, for an average of 63.0 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Carolina
- Carolina has allowed over than 300 passing yards to two players this season.
- Carolina has allowed one player to throw two or more touchdowns in a game this season.
- No opposing quarterback has thrown for more than two touchdowns in a game against the Panthers this season.
Carolina Panthers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||179.0 (1)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.2 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||45.0 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||2.6 (1)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||191.0 (1)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.4 (1)|
|Points/Game Allowed||10.0 (2)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.