Best Player Props for D.K. Metcalf: Week 5 Seattle Seahawks vs. Los Angeles Rams
There will be player props available for D.K. Metcalf ahead of Thursday’s NFL action at 8:20 PM ET live on FOX.
Metcalf’s Seattle Seahawks (2-2) and the Los Angeles Rams (3-1) play in a Week 5 matchup between NFC West foes at Lumen Field.
Player Props for D.K. Metcalf
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze D.K. Metcalf’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Metcalf Season Stats
- Metcalf has caught 20 passes (33 targets) for 285 yards (71.3 per game) and has three touchdowns this year.
- This season, he has racked up 103 yards after the catch, which ranks 47th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 21.4% of his team’s 14 offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
Metcalf’s Notable Teammates
- Russell Wilson has passed for 1,044 yards while completing 72.5% of his passes (79-of-109), with nine touchdowns and zero interceptions this year (261.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 15 times for 58 yards and one touchdown, averaging 14.5 yards per game.
- Chris Carson has rushed for 232 yards on 54 carries (58.0 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Tyler Lockett has 20 catches for 333 yards and three touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 25 times and averages 83.3 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Three players have collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Los Angeles this season.
- The Rams have allowed nine players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Two players have caught more than one touchdown pass against Los Angeles this season.
Los Angeles Rams Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||297.0 (26)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||123.5 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (26)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||396.8 (27)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.0 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.8 (19)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.