Best Player Props for D.J. Moore: Week 6 Carolina Panthers vs. Minnesota Vikings
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on D.J. Moore for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Moore’s Carolina Panthers (3-2) and the Minnesota Vikings (2-3) square off in Week 6 at Bank of America Stadium.
Player Props for D.J. Moore
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze D.J. Moore’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Moore Season Stats
- This season Moore has 35 receptions (on 50 targets) for a team-high 440 receiving yards (88.0 per game) and three touchdowns.
- This season, he has racked up 165 yards after the catch, which ranks 17th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 23.1% of his team’s 13 offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
Moore’s Notable Teammates
- Sam Darnold has passed for 1,366 yards while completing 65.6% of his passes (120-of-183), with six touchdowns and six interceptions this year (273.2 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 22 times for 62 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 12.4 yards per game.
- Chuba Hubbard has rushed for 220 yards on 56 carries (44.0 yards per game) this year. He also has 12 catches for 78 yards (15.6 per game).
- Robby Anderson’s stat line this year shows 12 catches for 179 yards and one touchdown. He averages 35.8 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 29 times.
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- Minnesota has allowed over 100 receiving yards to two players this season.
- Nine players have hauled in a touchdown against the Vikings this season.
- Minnesota has allowed just one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Minnesota Vikings Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||263.4 (14)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.1 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||130.0 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (28)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||368.8 (17)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (21)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.8 (9)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.