Best Player Props for D.J. Moore: Week 2 Carolina Panthers vs. New Orleans Saints
D.J. Moore has player props available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX.
Moore and the Carolina Panthers (1-0) are set for an NFC South matchup in Week 2 with the New Orleans Saints (1-0) at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Player Props for D.J. Moore
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze D.J. Moore’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Moore Season Stats
- Moore grabbed 66 passes for 1,193 yards last season, the team-high amongst current Panthers, with four touchdowns. He was targeted 118 times and averaged 79.5 yards per game.
- He racked up 382 yards after the catch last year, 28th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He accounted for 11.4% of his team’s 35 offensive touchdowns last year, with four total.
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- New Orleans gave up over 100 receiving yards to four players last season.
- The Saints allowed a touchdown pass to 26 players last season.
- New Orleans allowed just two players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
New Orleans Saints Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||234.9 (7)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||93.9 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.9 (4)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||310.9 (4)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.0 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.1 (5)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.