Best Player Props for D.J. Moore: Week 1 Carolina Panthers vs. New York Jets
Before D.J. Moore hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets.
A Week 1 matchup sees Moore’s Carolina Panthers (0-0) square off against the New York Jets (0-0) at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Player Props for D.J. Moore
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze D.J. Moore’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Moore Season Stats
- Last season Moore was targeted 118 times and collected 66 catches for 1,193 yards (79.5 ypg) with four touchdowns.
- Last season he was 28th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 382.
- He scored four combined touchdowns last season, 11.4% of his team’s 35 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. New York
- New York gave up over 100 receiving yards to four players last season.
- The Jets allowed 14 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- New York allowed only two players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
New York Jets Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||287.2 (29)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.6 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||112.0 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (6)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||387.6 (24)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (21)|
|Points/Game Allowed||28.6 (26)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!