Best Player Props for Courtland Sutton: Week 6 Denver Broncos vs. Las Vegas Raiders
Before placing any wagers on Courtland Sutton’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Sutton’s Denver Broncos (3-2) and the Las Vegas Raiders (3-2) meet in a Week 6 matchup between AFC West rivals at Empower Field at Mile High.
Player Props for Courtland Sutton
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Courtland Sutton’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Sutton Season Stats
- Sutton has been targeted 39 times and has 25 catches, leading the Broncos with 377 receiving yards (75.4 ypg) plus one touchdown.
- This season, he has racked up 69 yards after the catch, which ranks 115th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 10.0% of his team’s 10 offensive TDs.
Sutton’s Notable Teammates
- Teddy Bridgewater leads his team with 1,180 passing yards (236.0 per game) and has a 69.8% completion percentage (104-of-149), throwing seven touchdown passes and one interception. He also has 57 rushing yards on 13 carries, averaging 11.4 yards per game.
- Melvin Gordon III has 282 yards on 60 carries (56.4 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. He also has 10 catches for 96 yards (19.2 ypg).
- Tim Patrick’s stat line this year shows 22 catches for 302 yards and two touchdowns. He averages 60.4 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 28 times.
Player Performance vs. Las Vegas
- Two players have racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Las Vegas this season.
- The Raiders have allowed eight players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Las Vegas hasn’t allowed more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
Las Vegas Raiders Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||217.2 (4)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.1 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||134.4 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (27)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||339.8 (10)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.2 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.0 (17)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.