Best Player Props for Courtland Sutton: Week 5 Denver Broncos vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Before placing any wagers on Courtland Sutton’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Sutton and the Denver Broncos (3-1) take the field against the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-3) in Week 5 at Heinz Field.
Player Props for Courtland Sutton
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Courtland Sutton’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Sutton Season Stats
- Sutton has been targeted 28 times and has 18 catches, leading the Broncos with 257 receiving yards (64.3 ypg).
- This season, he has racked up 50 yards after the catch, which ranks 125th among NFL pass-catchers.
Sutton’s Notable Teammates
- Teddy Bridgewater has thrown for 892 yards while completing 72.1% of his passes (80-of-111), with five touchdowns and zero interceptions this year (223.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 12 times for 46 yards, averaging 11.5 yards per game.
- Melvin Gordon III has run for 248 yards on 51 carries (62.0 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has eight catches for 87 yards (21.8 per game).
- Tim Patrick has 15 catches on 19 targets for 213 yards with two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Pittsburgh
- Two players have racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Pittsburgh this season.
- The Steelers have allowed a touchdown pass to four players this season.
- Pittsburgh hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch two or more touchdown passes against it this season.
Pittsburgh Steelers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||268.0 (16)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.5 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||99.0 (11)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.7 (7)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||357.8 (16)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.3 (14)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.