Best Player Props for Courtland Sutton: Week 1 Denver Broncos vs. New York Giants
There will be player prop betting options available for Courtland Sutton ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX.
Sutton’s Denver Broncos (0-0) and the New York Giants (0-0) meet in Week 1 at MetLife Stadium.
Player Props for Courtland Sutton
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Courtland Sutton’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Sutton Season Stats
- Sutton caught three passes last season on his way to 66 yards.
- Last season he was 433rd among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with seven.
Player Performance vs. New York
- Four players put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against New York last season.
- The Giants allowed 11 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Only one player caught more than one touchdown pass against New York last year.
New York Giants Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||258.1 (20)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||111.4 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (8)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||349.3 (12)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.3 (8)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.3 (9)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!