Best Player Props for Corey Davis: Week 1 New York Jets vs. Carolina Panthers
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Corey Davis for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Davis’ New York Jets (0-0) and the Carolina Panthers (0-0) square off in a Week 1 matchup from Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Player Props for Corey Davis
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Corey Davis’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Davis Season Stats
- Last season Davis reeled in 65 balls for 984 yards (70.3 ypg), the highest mark on the Jets’ current roster, while being targeted 92 times. He also scored five touchdowns.
- Last season he was 55th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 291.
Player Performance vs. Carolina
- Carolina gave up more than 100 receiving yards to 10 players last season.
- 15 players caught a touchdown against the Panthers last season.
- Carolina allowed just one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Carolina Panthers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||251.5 (16)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||121.0 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (27)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||360.1 (18)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.1 (18)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.