Best Player Props for Cordarrelle Patterson: Week 5 Atlanta Falcons vs. New York Jets
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Cordarrelle Patterson for Sunday’s game, which starts at 9:30 AM ET on NFL Network, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Patterson and the Atlanta Falcons (1-3) hit the field against the New York Jets (1-3) in Week 5 at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Player Props for Cordarrelle Patterson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Cordarrelle Patterson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Patterson Season Stats
- Patterson has run for 119 yards on 27 carries (29.8 yards per game), with one touchdown.
- Patterson has racked up 39 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to two broken tackles), which is 37th among qualified runners.
- He has added 18 catches for 235 yards (58.8 per game) and four touchdowns.
- This season, he has racked up 177 yards after the catch, which ranks sixth among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored five combined touchdowns this season, 55.6% of his team’s nine offensive TDs.
Patterson’s Notable Teammates
- Matt Ryan has thrown for 990 yards while completing 67.9% of his throws (108-of-159), with eight touchdowns and three interceptions (247.5 yards per game).
- So far this year Mike Davis has rushed for 151 yards on 49 carries (37.8 ypg). Davis also makes an impact in the passing game, hauling in 16 passes for 80 (20.0 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Calvin Ridley has 255 yards on 27 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 42 times and averages 63.8 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season Kyle Pitts is averaging 47.3 yards per game, with 15 catches (on 26 targets) for 189 yards.
Player Performance vs. New York
- The Jets haven’t allowed more than 100 yards on the ground to an opposing player this season.
- New York has allowed one player to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- No players have rushed for more than a touchdown against the Jets this season.
New York Jets Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||249.5 (13)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||127.3 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||353.5 (13)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (7)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.5 (14)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.