Best Player Props for Cooper Kupp: Week 5 Los Angeles Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks
Before Cooper Kupp hits the field for Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options.
NFC West rivals hit the field in Week 5 when Kupp and the Los Angeles Rams (3-1) meet the Seattle Seahawks (2-2) at Lumen Field.
Player Props for Cooper Kupp
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Cooper Kupp’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Kupp Season Stats
- Kupp’s 431 receiving yards (107.8 per game) are a team high. He has 30 receptions (46 targets) and five touchdowns.
- This season, he has racked up 254 yards after the catch, which ranks second among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored five combined touchdowns this season, 38.5% of his team’s 13 offensive TDs.
Kupp’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Matthew Stafford has recorded 1,222 passing yards (305.5 yards per game) while going 92-for-135 (68.1% completion percentage) and throwing 11 touchdowns and two interceptions.
- So far this year Darrell Henderson has run for 212 yards on 43 carries (53.0 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. Henderson also figures in the passing game, catching nine passes for 73 (18.3 ypg).
- Van Jefferson has 226 yards on 13 catches and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 18 times and put up 56.5 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Seattle
- Three players have racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Seattle this season.
- The Seahawks have allowed eight players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Seattle has allowed one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Seattle Seahawks Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||310.8 (29)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.9 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||152.0 (31)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (25)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||444.5 (32)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.0 (20)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.