Best Player Props for Cooper Kupp: Week 2 Los Angeles Rams vs. Indianapolis Colts
There will be player prop bets available for Cooper Kupp before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
A Week 2 matchup sees Kupp’s Los Angeles Rams (1-0) play the Indianapolis Colts (0-1) at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Player Props for Cooper Kupp
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Cooper Kupp’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Kupp Season Stats
- Last season Kupp reeled in 92 balls for 974 yards (64.9 ypg), the highest mark on the Rams’ current roster, while being targeted 124 times. He also scored three touchdowns.
- Last year he was sixth among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 525.
- He accounted for 7.7% of his team’s 39 offensive touchdowns last year, with three total.
Player Performance vs. Indianapolis
- Four players collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Indianapolis last season.
- The Colts allowed 21 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Indianapolis allowed two or more receiving touchdowns to only three players last year.
Indianapolis Colts Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||257.9 (19)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||90.5 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.7 (2)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||332.1 (8)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (10)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.6 (10)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.