Best Player Props for Cooper Kupp: Week 1 Los Angeles Rams vs. Chicago Bears
Cooper Kupp has player props available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 8:20 PM ET airing on NBC.
Kupp and the Los Angeles Rams (0-0) meet the Chicago Bears (0-0) in Week 1 at SoFi Stadium.
Player Props for Cooper Kupp
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Cooper Kupp’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Kupp Season Stats
- Last season Kupp reeled in 92 balls for 974 yards (64.9 ypg), the highest mark on the Rams’ current roster, while being targeted 124 times. He also scored three touchdowns.
- He was sixth in the NFL with 525 total yards after the catch last season.
- He accounted for three of his team’s 39 touchdowns on offense last season, or 7.7%.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Chicago allowed more than 100 receiving yards to four players last season.
- 23 players caught a touchdown against the Bears last season.
- Just three players hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Chicago last year.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.2 (11)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||113.4 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (8)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||344.9 (11)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (10)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.1 (13)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!