Best Player Props for Cole Kmet: Week 5 Chicago Bears vs. Las Vegas Raiders
There will be player prop bets available for Cole Kmet ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:05 PM ET live on CBS.
Kmet and the Chicago Bears (2-2) take on the Las Vegas Raiders (3-1) in Week 5 at Allegiant Stadium.
Player Props for Cole Kmet
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Cole Kmet’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Kmet Season Stats
- Kmet has eight receptions (on 15 targets) for 59 yards, averaging 14.8 yards per game.
- This season, he has racked up 47 yards after the catch, which ranks 145th among NFL pass-catchers.
Kmet’s Notable Teammates
- Justin Fields leads his team with 347 passing yards (86.8 per game) and has a 48.1% completion percentage (25-of-52), throwing zero touchdown passes and two interceptions. He also has 55 rushing yards on 17 carries (with one touchdown), averaging 13.8 yards per game.
- So far this year David Montgomery has rushed for 309 yards on 69 carries (77.3 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Darnell Mooney has 226 yards on 17 catches. He has been targeted 26 times and put up 56.5 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Las Vegas
- Two players have collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Las Vegas this season.
- The Raiders have allowed a touchdown pass to eight players this season.
- Las Vegas hasn’t given up more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
Las Vegas Raiders Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||241.8 (12)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.1 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||132.3 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.9 (29)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||361.8 (19)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (7)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.0 (19)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!