Best Player Props for Cole Kmet: Week 2 Chicago Bears vs. Cincinnati Bengals
Cole Kmet will have several player prop betting options available when he takes to the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Kmet and the Chicago Bears (0-1) hit the field against the Cincinnati Bengals (1-0) in Week 2 at Soldier Field.
Player Props for Cole Kmet
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Cole Kmet’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Kmet Season Stats
- Kmet averaged 15.2 receiving yards on 2.8 targets per game last year, scoring two touchdowns.
- Last year he was 165th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 136.
- He accounted for two of his team’s 38 touchdowns on offense last year, or 5.3%.
Player Performance vs. Cincinnati
- Four players put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Cincinnati last season.
- 18 players caught a touchdown against the Bengals last season.
- Cincinnati allowed only one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Cincinnati Bengals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.4 (12)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||148.0 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.1 (31)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||389.2 (26)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (27)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.5 (22)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.