Best Player Props for Cole Kmet: Week 1 Chicago Bears vs. Los Angeles Rams
Before Cole Kmet hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props.
Kmet and the Chicago Bears (0-0) square off against the Los Angeles Rams (0-0) in Week 1 at SoFi Stadium.
Player Props for Cole Kmet
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Cole Kmet’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Kmet Season Stats
- Kmet added 243 receiving yards on 28 catches and two touchdowns last season. He was targeted 44 times and averaged 15.2 yards per game.
- He racked up 136 yards after the catch last year, 165th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He accounted for 5.3% of his team’s 38 offensive touchdowns last season, with two total.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Los Angeles allowed over 100 receiving yards to five players last season.
- The Rams allowed 18 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Just one player hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Los Angeles last year.
Los Angeles Rams Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||212.6 (2)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.2 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||91.3 (3)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.8 (3)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||281.9 (1)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.6 (1)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.5 (1)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.