Best Player Props for Cole Beasley: Week 5 Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs
Cole Beasley will have several player props available when he suits up on Sunday at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC.
Beasley’s Buffalo Bills (3-1) and the Kansas City Chiefs (2-2) meet in Week 5 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Player Props for Cole Beasley
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Cole Beasley’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Beasley Season Stats
- Beasley’s 25 catches (on 32 targets) have led to 210 receiving yards (52.5 per game).
- He ranks 43rd in the NFL with 108 total yards after the catch.
Beasley’s Notable Teammates
- Josh Allen has passed for 1,055 yards while completing 63.5% of his throws (99-of-156), with nine touchdowns and two interceptions (263.8 yards per game). He’s also rushed 24 times for 129 yards and one touchdown, averaging 32.3 yards per game.
- So far this year Devin Singletary has rushed for 259 yards on 49 carries (64.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Stefon Diggs has 26 catches for 305 yards and one touchdown this year. He has been targeted 41 times and put up 76.3 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Kansas City
- Kansas City has allowed four players to pick up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- 11 players have caught a touchdown against the Chiefs this season.
- Kansas City has allowed at least two receiving touchdowns to two players this season.
Kansas City Chiefs Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||307.0 (27)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.8 (30)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||146.0 (30)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.4 (31)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||437.8 (31)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||7.1 (32)|
|Points/Game Allowed||31.3 (31)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!