Best Player Props for Cole Beasley: Week 4 Buffalo Bills vs. Houston Texans
Cole Beasley has player prop betting options available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
Beasley’s Buffalo Bills (2-1) and the Houston Texans (1-2) meet in Week 4 at Highmark Stadium.
Player Props for Cole Beasley
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Cole Beasley’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Beasley Season Stats
- Beasley has been targeted 30 times and has 23 catches, leading the Bills with 194 receiving yards (64.7 ypg).
- This season, he ranks 25th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 121.
Beasley’s Notable Teammates
- Josh Allen leads the team with 807 passing yards (269.0 yards per game) and has a 62.2% completion percentage this year (79-of-127) while throwing seven touchdowns with one interception. He also has 88 rushing yards on 18 carries with one touchdown, averaging 29.3 yards per game.
- Devin Singletary has compiled 180 yards on 35 carries (60.0 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Emmanuel Sanders has 11 catches for 194 yards and two touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 20 times and put up 64.7 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Houston
- Houston has allowed over 100 receiving yards to two players this season.
- The Texans have allowed five players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Houston hasn’t given up more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
Houston Texans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||283.0 (23)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.0 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||116.3 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||385.7 (23)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (20)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.3 (18)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.