Best Player Props for Clyde Edwards-Helaire: Week 5 Kansas City Chiefs vs. Buffalo Bills
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Clyde Edwards-Helaire for Sunday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Edwards-Helaire and the Kansas City Chiefs (2-2) play the Buffalo Bills (3-1) in Week 5 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Player Props for Clyde Edwards-Helaire
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Clyde Edwards-Helaire’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Edwards-Helaire Season Stats
- Edwards-Helaire has taken 58 attempts for a team-leading 291 rushing yards (72.8 per game) and scored zero touchdowns.
- Edwards-Helaire has stayed on his feet for 55 rushing yards after contact this season, 23rd in the league.
- He’s also tacked on seven catches for 50 yards (12.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- He ranks 116th in the NFL with 58 total yards after the catch.
- He has scored two combined touchdowns this season, 11.8% of his team’s 17 offensive TDs.
Edwards-Helaire’s Notable Teammates
- Patrick Mahomes II has thrown for 1,218 yards while completing 72.3% of his throws (102-of-141), with 14 touchdowns and four interceptions (304.5 yards per game). He also has 15 carries for 92 yards and one touchdown, averaging 23.0 yards per game.
- So far this year Mahomes has run for 92 yards on 15 carries (23.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Tyreek Hill’s 30 receptions on 38 targets this year have resulted in 453 yards and four touchdowns.
- This season Travis Kelce is averaging 78.0 yards per game, with 24 catches (on 32 targets) for 312 yards and three touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Buffalo
- The Bills haven’t given up more than 100 rushing yards to an opposing player this season.
- Buffalo has given up at least one rushing touchdown to five players this season.
- One player has rushed for more than a touchdown against the Bills this season.
Buffalo Bills Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||167.3 (1)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.5 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||68.0 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.2 (4)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||216.8 (1)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.3 (1)|
|Points/Game Allowed||11.0 (1)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.