Best Player Props for Christian McCaffrey: Week 1 Carolina Panthers vs. New York Jets
Bookmakers have installed player prop betting options for Christian McCaffrey ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
McCaffrey and the Carolina Panthers (0-0) take on the New York Jets (0-0) in Week 1 at Bank of America Stadium.
Player Props for Christian McCaffrey
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Christian McCaffrey’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
McCaffrey Season Stats
- Last year McCaffrey rushed for 225 yards on 59 carries (22.5 yards per game) with five touchdowns.
- McCaffrey stayed on his feet for 128 rushing yards after contact last season.
- McCaffrey compiled 225 rushing yards and five touchdowns on the ground during last year’s campaign.
- He was 181st in the NFL with 123 total yards after the catch last season.
- He scored six combined touchdowns last year, 17.1% of his team’s 35 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. New York
- The Jets allowed only one player to put up more than 100 rushing yards in a game last season.
- New York allowed at least one rushing touchdown to nine players last season.
- The Jets didn’t allow an opposing player to score more than a rushing touchdown against them last year.
New York Jets Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||287.2 (29)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.6 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||112.0 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (6)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||387.6 (24)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (21)|
|Points/Game Allowed||28.6 (26)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.