Best Player Props for Christian Kirk: Week 6 Arizona Cardinals vs. Cleveland Browns
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Christian Kirk and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 4:05 PM ET on FOX.
Kirk’s Arizona Cardinals (5-0) and the Cleveland Browns (3-2) go toe-to-toe in a Week 6 matchup from FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio.
Player Props for Christian Kirk
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Christian Kirk’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Kirk Season Stats
- Kirk has totaled 283 yards on 21 receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 56.6 yards per game, on 23 targets.
- This season, he ranks 100th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 76.
- He has accounted for 11.1% of his team’s 18 offensive touchdowns this season, with two total.
Kirk’s Notable Teammates
- This season, Kyler Murray has put up 1,512 passing yards (302.4 yards per game) while connecting on 124 of 165 passes (75.2% completion percentage), with 10 touchdowns and four interceptions. He has tacked on 110 rushing yards on 30 carries (plus three touchdowns), averaging 22.0 yards per game.
- Chase Edmonds has rushed for 270 yards on 49 carries (54.0 yards per game) this year. He also has 23 catches for 159 yards (31.8 per game).
- DeAndre Hopkins’ stat line this year shows 23 catches for 312 yards and four touchdowns. He averages 62.4 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 34 times.
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Cleveland has allowed over 100 receiving yards to just one player this season.
- Four players have hauled in a touchdown against the Browns this season.
- Cleveland hasn’t allowed more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
Cleveland Browns Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.6 (11)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.4 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||75.6 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.4 (2)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||298.8 (4)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (7)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.8 (11)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!