Best Player Props for Christian Kirk: Week 4 Arizona Cardinals vs. Los Angeles Rams
There will be player props available for Christian Kirk before he hits the field for NFL action on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX.
NFC West foes square off in Week 4 when Kirk’s Arizona Cardinals (3-0) take the field against the Los Angeles Rams (3-0) at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Player Props for Christian Kirk
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Christian Kirk’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Kirk Season Stats
- Kirk has racked up 15 catches for 239 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 17 times, and averages 79.7 receiving yards per game.
- He ranks ninth in the NFL with 154 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s 12 touchdowns on offense this season, or 16.7%.
Kirk’s Notable Teammates
- This season, Kyler Murray has racked up 1,005 passing yards (335.0 yards per game) while completing 78 of 102 passes (76.5% completion percentage), with seven touchdowns and four interceptions. He has added 70 rushing yards on 17 carries (plus three touchdowns), averaging 23.3 yards per game.
- Chase Edmonds has recorded 135 yards on 31 carries (45.0 yards per game) this year. He also has 16 catches for 121 yards (40.3 per game).
- Rondale Moore has 183 yards on 13 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 15 times and put up 61.0 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Three players have collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Los Angeles this season.
- The Rams have allowed seven players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Two players have hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Los Angeles this season.
Los Angeles Rams Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||303.3 (25)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (11)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||92.7 (11)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (18)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||370.7 (17)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||20.7 (9)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!