Best Player Props for Christian Kirk: Week 1 Arizona Cardinals vs. Tennessee Titans
Before placing any bets on Christian Kirk’s player props for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Kirk and the Arizona Cardinals (0-0) play the Tennessee Titans (0-0) in Week 1 at Nissan Stadium.
Player Props for Christian Kirk
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Christian Kirk’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Kirk Season Stats
- Kirk produced last year by catching 48 passes for 621 yards and six touchdowns. He averaged 41.4 receiving yards per game and was targeted 79 times.
- He was 128th in the NFL with 175 total yards after the catch last year.
- He accounted for six of his team’s 49 touchdowns on offense last year, or 12.2%.
Player Performance vs. Tennessee
- Tennessee allowed 11 players to amass more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- The Titans gave up a touchdown pass to 30 players last season.
- Tennessee allowed just three players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Tennessee Titans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||287.1 (28)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||120.8 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||398.3 (28)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.4 (24)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.