Best Player Props for Chris Godwin: Week 4 Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. New England Patriots
There will be player prop betting options available for Chris Godwin ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC.
Godwin and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1) meet the New England Patriots (1-2) in Week 4 at Gillette Stadium.
Player Props for Chris Godwin
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Chris Godwin’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Godwin Season Stats
- Godwin has racked up 19 catches for 241 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 26 times, and averages 80.3 receiving yards per game.
- This season, he ranks 46th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 99.
- He has accounted for three of his team’s 12 touchdowns on offense this season, or 25.0%.
Godwin’s Notable Teammates
- Tom Brady leads his team with 1,087 passing yards (362.3 per game) and has a 68.8% completion percentage (97-of-141), throwing 10 touchdown passes and two interceptions.
- So far this year Leonard Fournette has rushed for 92 yards on 24 carries (30.7 ypg). Fournette also helps out in the passing game, catching 12 passes for 77 yards (25.7 ypg).
- Mike Evans has 16 catches on 25 targets for 205 yards with two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. New England
- New England’s defense hasn’t allowed a player to amass more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Patriots have given up a touchdown pass to two players this season.
- New England hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch two or more touchdown passes against it this season.
New England Patriots Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||180.0 (2)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||122.7 (24)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (13)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||282.3 (5)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.0 (7)|
|Points/Game Allowed||17.0 (5)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.