Best Player Props for Chris Conley: Week 6 Houston Texans vs. Indianapolis Colts
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Chris Conley for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
AFC South opponents meet in Week 6 when Conley and the Houston Texans (1-4) play the Indianapolis Colts (1-4) at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Player Props for Chris Conley
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Chris Conley’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Conley Season Stats
- Conley has 124 receiving yards on six catches (10 targets) with one touchdown this season, averaging 24.8 yards per game.
- He ranks 173rd in the NFL with 38 total yards after the catch.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 9.1% of his team’s 11 offensive TDs.
Conley’s Notable Teammates
- Davis Mills has passed for 669 yards while completing 61.5% of his passes (59-of-96), with five touchdowns and five interceptions this year (133.8 yards per game).
- So far this year Mark Ingram II has run for 212 yards on 68 carries (42.4 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Brandin Cooks has been targeted 44 times, registering 392 yards on 31 catches, including one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Indianapolis
- Indianapolis has given up over 100 receiving yards to two players this season.
- The Colts have allowed five players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Indianapolis has allowed at least two receiving touchdowns to two players this season.
Indianapolis Colts Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||274.0 (20)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||9.0 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||108.4 (14)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (9)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||369.2 (18)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.4 (25)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.6 (23)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!