Best Player Props for Chris Conley: Week 4 Houston Texans vs. Buffalo Bills
Bookmakers have listed plenty of player prop bets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Chris Conley, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS.
This Week 4 matchup sees Conley’s Houston Texans (1-2) hit the field against the Buffalo Bills (2-1) at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
Player Props for Chris Conley
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Chris Conley’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Conley Season Stats
- Conley has three receptions (five targets) for 40 yards, averaging 13.3 yards per game.
- He ranks 227th in the NFL with 14 total yards after the catch.
Conley’s Notable Teammates
- Davis Mills leads his team with 270 passing yards (90.0 per game) and has a 58.7% completion percentage (27-of-46), throwing two touchdown passes and one interception.
- Mark Ingram II has compiled 147 yards on 46 carries (49.0 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Brandin Cooks has hauled in 23 catches for 322 yards (107.3 yards per game) and one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Buffalo
- Buffalo’s defense hasn’t allowed a player to pile up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Bills have allowed a touchdown pass to six players this season.
- Buffalo has allowed one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Buffalo Bills Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||194.0 (4)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.8 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||74.7 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.3 (5)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||252.7 (4)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.6 (3)|
|Points/Game Allowed||14.7 (4)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!