Best Player Props for Chris Conley: Week 1 Houston Texans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
There will be player prop bet markets available for Chris Conley ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
AFC South opponents square off in Week 1 when Conley and the Houston Texans (0-0) meet the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-0) at NRG Stadium.
Player Props for Chris Conley
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Chris Conley’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Conley Season Stats
- Conley caught 40 passes on 63 targets for 471 yards and two touchdowns last year, averaging 29.4 yards per game.
- He was 122nd in the NFL with 180 total yards after the catch last year.
Player Performance vs. Jacksonville
- Jacksonville allowed just two players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- The Jaguars allowed a touchdown pass to 23 players last season.
- Just two players caught more than one touchdown pass against Jacksonville last year.
Jacksonville Jaguars Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||270.1 (24)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.1 (31)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||153.3 (30)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (27)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||417.7 (31)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.3 (31)|
|Points/Game Allowed||30.8 (31)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.