Best Player Props for Chris Carson: Week 5 Seattle Seahawks vs. Los Angeles Rams
Before placing any bets on Chris Carson’s player prop betting options for Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know.
NFC West foes square off in Week 5 when Carson’s Seattle Seahawks (2-2) play the Los Angeles Rams (3-1) at Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington.
Player Props for Chris Carson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Chris Carson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Carson Season Stats
- Carson has rushed 54 times for a team-high 232 yards (58.0 per game), with three touchdowns.
- Carson ranks fifth in rushing yards after contact this season with 108, thanks in part to eight broken tackles.
- He also has six receptions for 29 yards (7.3 per game).
- This season, he ranks 153rd among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 42.
- He has scored three combined touchdowns this season, 21.4% of his team’s 14 offensive TDs.
Carson’s Notable Teammates
- Russell Wilson has thrown for 1,044 yards while completing 72.5% of his throws (79-of-109), with nine touchdowns and zero interceptions (261.0 yards per game). He also has 15 carries for 58 yards and one touchdown, averaging 14.5 yards per game.
- Alex Collins has run for 77 yards on 13 carries (19.3 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Tyler Lockett has been targeted 25 times and turned that into 333 yards (on 20 catches) and three touchdowns.
- D.K. Metcalf has caught 20 passes on 33 targets for 285 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 71.3 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- The Rams haven’t allowed more than 100 rushing yards to an opposing player this season.
- Los Angeles has allowed at least one rushing touchdown to two players this season.
- No players have run for more than a touchdown against the Rams this season.
Los Angeles Rams Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||297.0 (26)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||123.5 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (26)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||396.8 (27)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.0 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.8 (19)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.