Best Player Props for Chris Carson: Week 4 Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers
Before Chris Carson hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets.
Carson’s Seattle Seahawks (1-2) and the San Francisco 49ers (2-1) play in a Week 4 matchup between NFC West rivals at Levi’s Stadium.
Player Props for Chris Carson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Chris Carson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Carson Season Stats
- Carson has 41 attempts for a team-high 202 rushing yards (67.3 per game) and three touchdowns.
- He’s also caught five passes for 28 yards (9.3 per game).
- This season, he has racked up 36 yards after the catch, which ranks 156th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for three of his team’s 10 touchdowns on offense this season, or 30.0%.
Carson’s Notable Teammates
- Russell Wilson leads his team with 895 passing yards (298.3 per game) and has a 73.3% completion percentage (63-of-86), throwing seven touchdown passes and zero interceptions. He also has 32 rushing yards on 11 carries, averaging 10.7 yards per game.
- Alex Collins has rushed for 33 yards on three carries (11.0 yards per game) this year.
- Tyler Lockett’s 16 receptions on 20 targets this year have resulted in 309 yards and three touchdowns.
- This season D.K. Metcalf is averaging 73.3 yards per game, with 16 catches (on 25 targets) for 220 yards and two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. San Francisco
- One player has collected more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the 49ers this season.
- San Francisco has allowed five players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- The 49ers haven’t allowed two or more rushing touchdowns to any opposing players this season.
San Francisco 49ers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||263.0 (16)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (11)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||122.3 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (26)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||370.3 (16)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.7 (16)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.