Best Player Props for Chase Edmonds: Week 6 Arizona Cardinals vs. Cleveland Browns
Before placing any bets on Chase Edmonds’ player props for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know.
This Week 6 matchup sees Edmonds’ Arizona Cardinals (5-0) hit the field against the Cleveland Browns (3-2) at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio.
Player Props for Chase Edmonds
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Chase Edmonds’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Edmonds Season Stats
- Edmonds has picked up a team-high 270 rushing yards (54.0 per game) and scored zero touchdowns.
- Edmonds ranks 32nd in rushing yards after contact this season with 69, thanks in part to two broken tackles.
- He also has 23 receptions for 159 yards (31.8 per game).
- He ranks 23rd in the NFL with 155 total yards after the catch.
Edmonds’ Notable Teammates
- This year, Kyler Murray has racked up 1,512 passing yards (302.4 yards per game) while going 124-for-165 (75.2% completion percentage) and throwing 10 touchdowns and four interceptions. He has added 110 rushing yards on 30 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 22.0 yards per game.
- So far this year James Conner has rushed for 201 yards on 63 carries (40.2 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns.
- DeAndre Hopkins has 23 catches for 312 yards and four touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 34 times and put up 62.4 receiving yards per game.
- This season Christian Kirk has caught 21 passes on 23 targets for 283 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 56.6 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- The Browns have allowed two players to rack up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Cleveland has allowed 10 players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- The Browns have allowed two players to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them this season.
Cleveland Browns Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.6 (11)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.4 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||75.6 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.4 (3)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||298.8 (4)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (7)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.8 (11)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!