Best Player Props for Chase Edmonds: Week 4 Arizona Cardinals vs. Los Angeles Rams
Chase Edmonds will have several player props available when he suits up on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX.
Edmonds’ Arizona Cardinals (3-0) and the Los Angeles Rams (3-0) square off in a Week 4 matchup between NFC West rivals at SoFi Stadium.
Player Props for Chase Edmonds
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Chase Edmonds’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Edmonds Season Stats
- Edmonds has run for a team-high 135 yards on 31 attempts (45.0 yards per game) and zero touchdowns.
- He also has 121 receiving yards (40.3 per game) on 16 catches.
- This season, he has racked up 104 yards after the catch, which ranks 37th among NFL pass-catchers.
Edmonds’ Notable Teammates
- Kyler Murray has thrown for 1,005 yards while completing 76.5% of his throws (78-of-102), with seven touchdowns and four interceptions (335.0 yards per game). He also has 17 carries for 70 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 23.3 yards per game.
- James Conner has run for 122 yards on 35 carries (40.7 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Christian Kirk’s 15 receptions on 17 targets this year have turned into 239 yards and two touchdowns.
- Rondale Moore has 183 receiving yards on 13 receptions (15 targets), with one touchdown, averaging 61.0 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- The Rams haven’t given up more than 100 rushing yards to an opposing player this season.
- Two players have rushed for at least a touchdown against Los Angeles this season.
- The Rams haven’t allowed an opposing player to score more than a rushing touchdown against them this season.
Los Angeles Rams Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||303.3 (25)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (11)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||92.7 (11)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (18)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||370.7 (17)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||20.7 (9)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!