Best Player Props for Chase Edmonds: Week 1 Arizona Cardinals vs. Tennessee Titans
Oddsmakers have posted player props for Chase Edmonds ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
Edmonds and the Arizona Cardinals (0-0) square off against the Tennessee Titans (0-0) in Week 1 at Nissan Stadium.
Player Props for Chase Edmonds
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Chase Edmonds’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Edmonds Season Stats
- Last season Edmonds rushed for 448 yards on 97 carries (28.0 ypg), with one touchdown. Edmonds also made an impact in the passing game, catching 53 balls for 402 yards (25.1 ypg) and four touchdowns.
- Edmonds racked up 187 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to 10 broken tackles) last year.
- Edmonds amassed 448 rushing yards on 97 carries (28.0 yards per game), with one touchdown last season. He also caught 53 passes for 402 yards (25.1 per game) and four touchdowns.
- He racked up 326 yards after the catch last year, 45th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He scored five combined touchdowns last season, 10.2% of his team’s 49 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Tennessee
- The Titans allowed 10 players to pile up more than 100 rushing yards in a game last season.
- 17 players rushed for at least a touchdown against Tennessee last season.
- Eight players ran for more than a touchdown against the Titans last year.
Tennessee Titans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||287.1 (28)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||120.8 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||398.3 (28)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.4 (24)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!