Best Player Props for Chase Claypool: Week 1 Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Buffalo Bills
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Chase Claypool and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Claypool and the Pittsburgh Steelers (0-0) meet the Buffalo Bills (0-0) in Week 1 at Highmark Stadium.
Player Props for Chase Claypool
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Chase Claypool’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Claypool Season Stats
- Claypool’s stat line last year: 873 receiving yards, 62 catches, nine touchdowns, 54.6 yards per game (on 109 targets).
- Last year he was 41st among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 329.
- He accounted for 23.4% of his team’s 47 offensive touchdowns last year, with 11 total.
Player Performance vs. Buffalo
- 13 players recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Buffalo last season.
- 36 players caught a touchdown against the Bills last season.
- Buffalo allowed just three players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Buffalo Bills Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.6 (13)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||119.6 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||352.5 (14)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.4 (16)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!