Best Player Props for Cedrick Wilson: Week 5 Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants
Sportsbooks have listed plenty of player prop bets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Cedrick Wilson, who takes to the field at 4:25 PM ET broadcast on FOX.
Wilson’s Dallas Cowboys (3-1) and the New York Giants (1-3) meet in a Week 5 matchup between NFC East opponents at AT&T Stadium.
Player Props for Cedrick Wilson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Cedrick Wilson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Wilson Season Stats
- Wilson has nine receptions (on 11 targets) for 91 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 22.8 yards per game.
- He ranks 147th in the NFL with 39 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 13.3% of his team’s 15 offensive touchdowns this season, with two total.
Wilson’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Dak Prescott has collected 1,066 passing yards (266.5 yards per game) while going 100-for-133 (75.2% completion percentage) and throwing 10 touchdowns and two interceptions. He has tacked on 54 rushing yards on 17 carries, averaging 13.5 yards per game.
- So far this year Ezekiel Elliott has rushed for 342 yards on 64 carries (85.5 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns.
- CeeDee Lamb has 264 yards on 20 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 32 times and averages 66.0 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. New York
- New York has allowed two players to rack up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- Four players have hauled in a touchdown against the Giants this season.
- New York hasn’t allowed more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
New York Giants Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||269.5 (19)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.5 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||122.8 (21)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (20)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||382.0 (22)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (19)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.8 (16)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.