Best Player Props for Carson Wentz: Week 5 Indianapolis Colts vs. Baltimore Ravens
Carson Wentz will have several player prop betting options available when he hits the field on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN.
Wentz’s Indianapolis Colts (1-3) and the Baltimore Ravens (3-1) go toe-to-toe in a Week 5 matchup from M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland.
Player Props for Carson Wentz
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Carson Wentz’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Wentz Season Stats
- Wentz has passed for 920 yards (230.0 per game) while completing 63.8% of his passes (88-for-138), with five touchdowns and one interception.
- So far this season, Wentz is 24th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 464.
- He’s also figured in the ground game, with 68 rushing yards (17.0 ypg) on 14 carries.
- Wentz has racked up one rushing yard after contact.
- He has accounted for five of his team’s seven touchdowns on offense this season, or 71.4%.
Wentz’s Notable Teammates
- So far this season Jonathan Taylor has rushed for 274 yards on 58 carries (68.5 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. Taylor also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 11 passes for 81 (20.3 ypg).
- Michael Pittman Jr. has recorded 23 receptions (on 36 targets) for 279 yards.
- Zach Pascal has 15 catches on 23 targets for 156 yards and three touchdowns, for an average of 39.0 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Baltimore
- One player has recorded more than 300 passing yards in a game against Baltimore this season.
- Baltimore hasn’t given up more than one passing touchdown to an opposing quarterback this season.
Baltimore Ravens Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||293.3 (24)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.6 (21)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||85.8 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||358.8 (18)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (19)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.0 (11)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!