Best Player Props for Carson Wentz: Week 4 Indianapolis Colts vs. Miami Dolphins
Carson Wentz has player props available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
Wentz’s Indianapolis Colts (0-3) and the Miami Dolphins (1-2) hit the field in Week 4 at Hard Rock Stadium.
Player Props for Carson Wentz
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Carson Wentz’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Wentz Season Stats
- Wentz has passed for 692 yards (230.7 per game) while completing 60.4% of his passes (64-for-106), with three touchdowns and one interception.
- Wentz ranks 24th in the NFL with 215 air yards on completed passes this season.
- He also has 60 rushing yards on nine carries, averaging 20.0 yards per game on the ground.
- He has scored three combined touchdowns this season, 75.0% of his team’s four offensive TDs.
Wentz’s Notable Teammates
- Jonathan Taylor has rushed for 171 yards on 42 carries (57.0 yards per game) this year. He also has eight catches for 70 yards (23.3 per game).
- Michael Pittman Jr. has recorded 17 receptions (on 28 targets) for 220 yards.
- Nyheim Hines has 12 catches on 16 targets for 119 yards, for an average of 39.7 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Miami
- Miami has not allowed a player to record more than 300 passing yards in a game this season.
- Miami hasn’t allowed a player to throw two or more touchdowns in a game this season.
Miami Dolphins Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||282.0 (22)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.4 (16)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||136.0 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (18)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||401.3 (25)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.3 (23)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.