Best Player Props for Carson Wentz: Week 2 Indianapolis Colts vs. Los Angeles Rams
Before Carson Wentz hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options.
Wentz’s Indianapolis Colts (0-1) and the Los Angeles Rams (1-0) take the field in Week 2 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Player Props for Carson Wentz
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Carson Wentz’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Wentz Season Stats
- Last year Wentz collected 2,620 passing yards (163.8 yards per game) while going 251-for-437 (57.4% completion percentage) and throwing 16 touchdowns and 15 interceptions.
- Wentz was 20th in the NFL with 1,605 air yards on completed passes last year.
- He also tacked on 276 rushing yards on 52 carries with five touchdowns, averaging 17.3 yards per game.
- Wentz racked up 126 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to four broken tackles) last season.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Six players posted more than 300 passing yards in a game against Los Angeles last season.
- Seven players threw for at least two touchdowns in a game against Los Angeles last season.
- Just two players threw for at least three touchdowns in a game against the Rams last year.
Los Angeles Rams Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||212.6 (2)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.2 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||91.3 (3)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.8 (3)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||281.9 (1)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.6 (1)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.5 (1)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.