Best Player Props for Carlos Hyde: Week 4 Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Cincinnati Bengals
In advance of Thursday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Carlos Hyde and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:20 PM ET on NFL Network.
Hyde’s Jacksonville Jaguars (0-3) and the Cincinnati Bengals (2-1) face off in a Week 4 matchup from Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Player Props for Carlos Hyde
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Carlos Hyde’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hyde Season Stats
- Hyde has totaled 95 rushing yards on 19 carries (31.7 yards per game) this season.
- He’s also caught two passes for 14 yards (4.7 per game).
- This season, he has racked up 14 yards after the catch, which ranks 226th among NFL pass-catchers.
Hyde’s Notable Teammates
- Trevor Lawrence leads the team with 669 passing yards (223.0 yards per game) and has a 54.2% completion percentage this year (64-of-118) while throwing five touchdowns with seven interceptions. He also has 46 rushing yards on nine carries, averaging 15.3 yards per game.
- James Robinson has 160 yards on 31 carries (53.3 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. He also has 12 catches for 92 yards (30.7 ypg).
- Marvin Jones Jr. has been targeted 28 times and turned that into 194 yards (on 17 catches) and two touchdowns.
- This season D.J. Chark has caught seven passes on 22 targets for 154 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 51.3 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Cincinnati
- The Bengals have allowed one player to pile up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- One player has rushed for at least a touchdown against Cincinnati this season.
- The Bengals haven’t allowed two or more rushing touchdowns to any opposing players this season.
Cincinnati Bengals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||265.3 (16)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.0 (3)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||78.3 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.3 (5)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||317.0 (8)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.8 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.0 (6)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.