Best Player Props for Carlos Hyde: Week 1 Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Houston Texans
Carlos Hyde has player props available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
AFC South opponents meet in Week 1 when Hyde and the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-0) hit the field against the Houston Texans (0-0) at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas.
Player Props for Carlos Hyde
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Carlos Hyde’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hyde Season Stats
- Hyde put up 356 rushing yards on 81 carries (22.3 yards per game) and four touchdowns last season.
- Hyde racked up 184 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to four broken tackles) last season.
- Hyde rushed for 356 yards and four touchdowns last season.
- He was 195th in the NFL with 108 total yards after the catch last year.
Player Performance vs. Houston
- One player picked up more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Texans last season.
- Houston allowed 10 players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them last season.
- The Texans didn’t allow two or more rushing touchdowns to any opposing players last year.
Houston Texans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||270.3 (25)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.0 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||160.3 (32)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.2 (32)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||416.8 (30)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (29)|
|Points/Game Allowed||29.0 (27)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!