Best Player Props for Cameron Brate: Week 6 Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Philadelphia Eagles
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Cameron Brate for Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Brate and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-1) hit the field against the Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) in Week 6 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Player Props for Cameron Brate
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Cameron Brate’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Brate Season Stats
- Brate has also chipped in with eight catches for 84 yards this year. He has been targeted 13 times and puts up 16.8 receiving yards per game.
- This season, he has racked up 34 yards after the catch, which ranks 185th among NFL pass-catchers.
Brate’s Notable Teammates
- Tom Brady has passed for 1,767 yards while completing 66.2% of his passes (149-of-225), with 15 touchdowns and two interceptions this year (353.4 yards per game).
- Leonard Fournette has rushed for 251 yards on 56 carries (50.2 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year. He also has 19 catches for 167 yards (33.4 per game).
- Mike Evans has 29 catches on 45 targets for 393 yards with four touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- Two players have racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Philadelphia this season.
- The Eagles have given up a touchdown pass to seven players this season.
- Philadelphia hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch two or more touchdown passes against it this season.
Philadelphia Eagles Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||207.0 (3)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.6 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||142.0 (30)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (15)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||334.6 (9)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.2 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.8 (21)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!