Best Player Props for Cameron Brate: Week 5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Miami Dolphins
Bookmakers have listed plenty of player prop bets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Cameron Brate, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS.
Brate and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-1) take on the Miami Dolphins (1-3) in Week 5 at Raymond James Stadium.
Player Props for Cameron Brate
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Cameron Brate’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Brate Season Stats
- Brate has collected 72 receiving yards (18.0 per game), reeling in seven passes on 12 targets this year.
- This season, he has racked up 32 yards after the catch, which ranks 169th among NFL pass-catchers.
Brate’s Notable Teammates
- Tom Brady leads the team with 1,356 passing yards (339.0 yards per game) and has a 64.7% completion percentage this year (119-of-184) while throwing 10 touchdowns with two interceptions.
- Leonard Fournette has run for 184 yards on 44 carries (46.0 yards per game) this year. He also has 15 catches for 124 yards (31.0 per game).
- Chris Godwin has been targeted 30 times, recording 296 yards on 22 catches, including two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Miami
- No player has collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Miami this season.
- Three players have caught a touchdown against the Dolphins this season.
- Miami hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch two or more touchdown passes against it this season.
Miami Dolphins Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||268.5 (18)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||136.8 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||388.3 (25)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.3 (25)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!