Best Player Props for Cameron Brate: Week 4 Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. New England Patriots
There will be player prop bet markets available for Cameron Brate before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC.
Brate’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1) and the New England Patriots (1-2) face off in a Week 4 matchup from Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
Player Props for Cameron Brate
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Cameron Brate’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Brate Season Stats
- Brate has collected 43 receiving yards (14.3 per game), reeling in five balls on six targets.
- This season, he ranks 192nd among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 24.
Brate’s Notable Teammates
- Tom Brady has thrown for 1,087 yards while completing 68.8% of his passes (97-of-141), with 10 touchdowns and two interceptions this year (362.3 yards per game).
- Leonard Fournette has rushed for 92 yards on 24 carries (30.7 yards per game) this year. He also has 12 catches for 77 yards (25.7 per game).
- Chris Godwin’s stat line this year shows 19 catches for 241 yards and two touchdowns. He averages 80.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 26 times.
Player Performance vs. New England
- New England’s defense hasn’t allowed a player to pick up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Patriots have allowed a touchdown pass to two players this season.
- No player has hauled in more than one touchdown pass against New England this season.
New England Patriots Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||180.0 (2)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||122.7 (24)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (13)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||282.3 (5)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.0 (6)|
|Points/Game Allowed||17.0 (5)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!